miércoles, abril 13, 2005

The ramble

Blog? Who has time to blog???

Not me.

I've agreed to go ahead and write a correspondent article this week. (Yes, the deadline happens to be this morning). I actually cooked supper tonight. Hawaiian chicken. Amy made puppy chow, so she beat me on the culinary delicacies part.

The two littles (ha! I love calling them that) are playing Cops and Robbers with the Yorks at The Mansion (no, the Yorks do not live IN a mantion, there's an old very nice building that no one uses too terrible much, and on warm evenings you can hav a hoot flying over banisters and around under the foundations of the building).

Have you noticed that I'm typing this one straight into Blogger with no other spelling aid? Loverly stuff. Thought I'd give you peeps a look into the slums of my spelling world.

Oh, and did anyone else know that Peeps is a real noun and not just a contration? Seems that there are these strange little marshmellow birdies that are colored somehing fierce and they are called peeps. Any enlightenemnt on this would be welcome.

Okays, at The Mission they're haveing a bit to-do tomorrow, so what does that mean? Why, clean extra well!! I'll catch you chaps later.



What a weird day this has been

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I do enjoy your blogs - its just like hearing you talk.
Love you

Geoff dijo...

Seems that there are these strange little marshmellow birdies that are colored somehing fierce and they are called peeps. Any enlightenemnt on this would be welcome.

Indeed, one of the RAs left one on Josh's desk as a joke. (looong story)

Usually see them around easter in the candy sections at stores and stuff.

Suzanne dijo...

Thanks for bearing with me yesterday. I don't know how well these mix:
You are home trying to study for a test.
Your mother is piddling around the house.
The Phantom and Christine and Raoul are going from one dramatic crisis to another in repeated order. ;-)