viernes, abril 15, 2005

From the war front (in a tearing hurry)

Alright, I'm in a hurry again. I've gotta finish an application to the Correspondent for next semester (the faculty advisor complimented me and said that I could do very well playing a bigger part and sugessted that I go for an Editor (not Editor in chief, just Editor) position, cool huh?). And I've gotta get ready to go to a RP youth event tonight. It's called the SONrise party and we bring non-Christian friends and hear a speaker and stay up all night and go home tomorow morning. Cool eh?

OK, all for now. Maybe I'll post again Sat afternoon (after I come home from work and practice my fiddle, poor me)

LUV you all!!




(hmm, don't know why I just said that to the internet at large, but to all the important people who read it... it's true!)

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Iike you will be able to do that after
the SONrise party.
Trust me I know.

Suzanne dijo...

We know who you mean.
Luv you too, hon.

Feanor dijo...

I will presume to be one of the "important" people :) I luv ya too, and we all miss you. looking forward to seeing ya'll in May.

Ellie dijo...

Hey -
I saw your little letter in the Covi Connection and I thought I'd visit and comment on your blog. I think I met you at SONrise... I was one of the girls with blue eyebrows. :) I would love to introduce you to people via internet/e-mail. My e-mail is evenstar_for_christ@yahoo.com and I would love to hear from you.
God Bless