martes, marzo 29, 2005

Uh, school???

Gosh I'm hungry today. I had my dear friend Ginny over (who happens to love to eat, how nice!) and we had a blast talking, snoozing, and... eating!! Now it's 11:00 on a Tuesday morning and yeah, I have to get back to real life. I have a report to cover for which I leave in 25 minutes, the peeps running for IUK Student senate are having a debate (say "Public Forum" and you'll sound a lot nicer though) the day before the actual ballot casting and all. Yup, 13 people running for 9 places, this should be cool, I never paid attention to our Student Gov before but hey, it's interesting now.

Ginny plays the harp, can you imagine!! She got it out for me and Benny last night (Amy very kindly went to work herself) and then when mom and Amy got home she played for them again. Guess what Dad said when he saw me this morning.. yess! I got to hear Ginny a third time, this is so cool.

Poor Ginny is going to the Concentration Camp (read her xanga for more ::points to link::). It sounds like she really likes it, and it'll be the intensity she needs to make progress in her school, but my dear, they don't serve dessert there!!!!

I sent Ginny some cookies for the long, long six weeks she has before her. You guys be praying for her stamina and grace in general!!

Tata!!!

P.S. Who ever heard of reporting on the "Geology Club"? Expecially when it has one member!!! Whatever dude, this is where you learn to be a flexable writer. I guess.

hasta la eternidad...

3 comentarios:

quirky dijo...

you should interview the geology club and mention in your extensive notes that you questioned the every member of the entire organization. that would sound impressive. go ginny, for playing the harp. can i have a turn to hear now?!? :-P

Brian dijo...

Sounds like you had fun!

Feanor dijo...

Your life sounds so awsome.... but I'm not jealous of all the work you've got to do:) Keep it up(i'll give seceret, and distant moral support)