lunes, marzo 07, 2005

A day of real life

Had a lesson w/ Pam today, she was in a chatty mood :o(. Little violino, much discourse on her dogs and bird feeders. >:P

Also stopped by the golden arches on the way home, and ate pretzels and skittles. Felling superlatively healthy at this moment.

Something important I learned today, just one of those moments of self discovery (please don't get offended, Mom!) I really do prefer chocolate candy over any other kind of candy all the time. I must confess that I saw those little sugar blobs of skittles, and my heart cried for the dark calling of chocolate.

Mom says that we've gotta leave early for ensemble. Hmm, less time to blog.
Amy's having a friend over tonight. The two hour cleaning block of cleaning the rescue mission goes to me. Real life sinks in.

I'm behind on my homeschool. Chemistry has to take back it's place, and that's so weird cause I'm actually liking it so much, doing well, and also I'm getting to lazy to try to structure my life. It's a lot easier to do two things well than four. Viva the geometry and rhetoric!

Well, I wanna end with something positive...



::thinking:: any help? ...

3 comentarios:

Suzanne dijo...

Peas are green and cute - just like green Skittles.

There, now that's positive.

quirky dijo...

ditto the shiloh comment. ;-) hehe

hey, how is it that you went to the golden arches and ate skittles and pretzels?? i don't think i've ever ordered that... ? * shrug * ?

Anónimo dijo...

Ah fresh peas.

It took you how long to figure out that Chocolate is better??
Yes even us guys know this.