lunes, marzo 14, 2005

Let the studio begin

Erg. Haven't blogged in a long time. Wait, that sounds like it'd be the starter for all of my blogs ::checks:: Yup I've said it almost exactly once before. Let's think of something more heppy.

Hello my patient and kindhearted friends. I had a nice breakfast this morning. I slept later than normal today (almost two hours). It's 8:30 and I don't have to do school. Aren't these nice and loverly things to think about??

Ok, on the normal life side, we still have to go to music lessons, which means it might be nice to warm up sometime this morning before we leave. I'd better get started on my catch up in Chemistry class work ('cause this chapter on Biochem carbohydrates is awful long).

And, for all of you following the progression of my graduation rites with fascination and amusement, (heh all of those people) today has been appointed the "Take Formal Interior Pictures of Cabbage Day". We took some good senior pics of me down in Texas over Christmas break. But you know the one of you in front of a gray backdrop with fur around your shoulders (guys, modify accordingly)? Well, today's the day for those. Except, fur. No fur. I don't like fur.
(need I say that there's too much on my head as it is???) :P

So this photo shoot will be done by a family friend who's got a nice camera and knows things about lighting and all that good jive. We'll get home from music and I'll have two hours with which to beautify myself and pick out wardrobe and backgrounds and poses, and... all the rest. As Jack (C.S.) Lewis said "Whatever girls talk about when they talk about such things:" Then, Mr. Dinkledine will arrive, he and mom will talk about me as if I weren't there, I'll turn my chin up so, and hold my hand thus until I'm tired and trembly all over and my fading smile will be posted to you all (or ::wonders about Evan:: to you most anywho) on a loverly post card.

But, on a small gain, I also get to skip ensemble, which granted, I love and is a good influence/opportunity etc. But I just like not having to leave the house. Go figure.

Ok, I feel like I've bored you to tears with all this. Better check back another day when I'm trying to clean my closet or something, now that's an adventure. Buried treasure...

2 comentarios:

Abigail... dijo...

So when should I mark my "full" calendar for your graduation "extraviganza"?????

PS. your blog makes me laugh...you have such a clever writers voice! :-)

C. Bright dijo...

Gee, thanks dudet. Makes me feel bad that I don't comment on yours. :o(

The official celebration is gonna be in June, on the third, methinks. And yes, you should receive a ravishing invitation in the weeks to come. :P