jueves, marzo 24, 2005

A post for Jordan

hey, this is chuck, what a day i had today, thanks for reading, kbye.













In other words (or in personal application), I am trying to register for classes and it isn't going so well. I got transferred to an answering machine instead of the live person that the help desk was trying to get, I was then transferred to the general attendant, who in turn flew me over to registrar over a very fuzzy connection. The joys of phone call.

P.S. I have very bad onion breath. My chewing gum says that it whitens my teeth when I only really want to cover up the onions. Oh, and did I mention that I need 300+ words of an essay to flow from my head to a paper within a couple of hours and that I have to buy a birthday card for my friend.
Thank you for listening to this lengthy, coherent, and purposeful post.

~La luna

1 comentario:

quirky dijo...

oh please... 300 words?? you should have emailed me your topic and i could whip one out for you...

P.S. onion breath is totally gross! if you don't have time to brush, i recommend just eating a small bite of toothpaste and swooshing it around in your mouth. works wonders. it "won't fill you up, and it'll never let you down..." hehe. :-P