jueves, febrero 10, 2005

waaa..?

Once again I shamelessly squelch on time by using exerts from a letter to a friend for my blog. Well, at least you get a little idea of them butterflies in my head.

"OK!!!!

Sorry, but when I get on the computer (or when I do anything these days for that matter) I always wanna chase all these pointless (but not tail-less) rabbits, and errrg, I get bogged down (like this sentence). So right now I'm suffering from CFD, Chemistry Focus Disorder) which I've only just contracted the semester that I started organic chemistry. It's main ailment is a crossing of the eyes from studying too many alcohol reactions. My only cure for not being able to see straight is shaking my head like a deaf puppy dog, and squinting really hard. A woeful and incurable disease (at least until next Thursday after the test!)

In all seriousness, though, please pray for me as I am struggling with managing my time well, and be faithful to my Father in the little things.

wurglwurglwurglwurglwurglwurglwurglwurgl

Yup. That was to say that I spent the last 10 or 15 minutes looking for something else over the vast internet and now either my chem study goes shorter or this letter to you goes shorter. Or, both.

Anywho. About today, my spanish teacher has 2 or 3 "Community events" throughout the semesters, and the first one is today. Last time, after we got warmed up, we'd go out into a public place, find Hispanics, and start talking. This time though, it's just a practice run and will take place at El Arriero's which is..? A restaurant, of course!!
FOOOD! Yeah, so this one's a give away. Show up, get some muchies, and you get 100 points. Nice. "

ERG! Time to study again. Catch yall later.

3 comentarios:

quirky dijo...

wurglwurglwurgl?? i tell you what, you're getting into some profound philosophy here...er, profound something or other. good luck on the test next week. and never fear, they make marvelous huge thick geeky glasses to help people with CFD.

C. Bright dijo...

Eww... geeky.

Feanor dijo...

I suffer from that too. And I didn't notice any real change when I stopped wearing glasses, so I think that was just an unfounded rumour :) You sound a little depressed i think, I'm prayin for ya! You're a great person, keep plowing through life!