miércoles, febrero 16, 2005

Stuufs

I officially have 19 minutes to write an email, blog covering a week and a half (or something), change into decent clothes and leave for a IUK paper meeting at twelve where I will probably sit around and watch other people eat while my homemade hamburger gets cold here.

As you can imagine, this will be a willy of a blog, so in one sentence form.

I spent the evening of last Friday (the 11th) through the afternoon of Sunday at an event of our denominational youth from 3 churches. (wow that was a poor sentence!) It was called the Gethsemeny Challenge and we spent the time fasting, praying, and hearing from a speaker. It was cool.

Oh yeah, on Monday I got published in the Correspondent. Yeay me.

I've been sick with a very mild head cold. Not very nice when you're trying to meet High schoolers at the Challenge and start coughing in their face. Also not nice when you're in the Chem lab and have to wear goggles that feel like an elephant sitting on your nose. No, precious, not very nice at all...

2 comentarios:

Luddie dijo...

I know!!! Chem lab goggles are the worstest things ever. They just *feel* cheap. And uncomfy.

quirky dijo...

hope you get to feeling better! :-/
why do you go for a week without blogging, and then decide to do it when you only have 19 min?!? crazy girl...