martes, enero 25, 2005

¡Perdón, lo siento!

I'm sorry. I'm a bad blogger, what can I say? Today's list of things to do:
1)Stop by me old chem teacher's office and get her reference letter.
2) Study this weeks spanish lesson sometime before 5:30 so that Profesora don't go bonkers.
3) Practice violino for 20 min's so that Pam don't go bonkers.
4) Just starting the Chemistry "enrichment lessons" about lewis structures would be nice, but we'll se how far we go.
5) Go by the Correspondent (IUK's student newspaper) and hand in an application. Note: The Correspondent has been through allot of upheaval over Christmas break: lost the assistant editor, and the layout editor, and the business coordinator, and the main editor!!! Yeah, they could use some fresh input and really so could I. (And, let's be human about it, the paper also pays some to!) So I've spent part of my weekend writing a couple of articles so that I could turn them in with my application. Not the most relaxing thing in the world for me, but a good exercise in journalism, and a good step toward what could be an awesome job.
6) Read my chem lab lesson (note to self, show up at 1:30 instead of 1 like normal).
7) Eat, yup, something high protein would be nice.
8) Last, but pressing in my mind, comment on the faithful blogs of other faithful friends to show that I really exist in the same space/time continuum (no, I don't know what that is or how to spell it, but it did sound nice, huh?)
Oh yeah, 9) Go to a young adult drama workshop this evening because acting is cool and I love Amy the Actress so much!!!!

¡¡Hasta la eternidad!!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Yeah, all of us want-to-be journalists are bloggers. We can at least read our own articles in print. ;-)

quirky dijo...

def - something in which no part can be distinguished from neighboring parts except by arbitrary division (simplified version). and something else i'm sorry, but i just have to point out... ALLOT?? what were you thinking? a lot. ahem, pardon me. what am i saying? oh, good luck on the correspondent application. sounds like a good situation to me.

Suzanne dijo...

That first comment was me. I don't know why it came out as an anonymous posting. Excusez-moi

Feanor dijo...

Continuum ~ A very special, descriptive, and awe inspiring word that means, hmmmmm, WHAT? no one knows, but i bet someone, somewhere cares. Its not me though :)