miércoles, enero 19, 2005

A wendesday kind of entry

Well, coffee's finaly kicking in. Tired from playing violin. Pam (me violin teacher) says that it's not so much the time you put into practice, it's knowing how to practice well. I know that SHE pratices well, but I worry sometimes if I'm not just wasting half an hour and "practicing well" the other half hour. On the bright side, I've seen a marked improvement in my whole playing style and attitude, the kind of improvment that you can feel under your fingers once in a couple of days, that really brings you up and makes you determined to go back and play that scale slower.

I have undone chemestry yet to do, and a quiz on the prefixes for alkanes tomorow. Yup I need to stop blogging and go to do that. So tottles and wish me luck!

On the furthest and brightest side:
God is our refuge and our strength, in straights a presant aid And therefore though the earth be moved, we will not be afraid.
Psalm 46 metrical version

4 comentarios:

Feanor dijo...

If everyone did everything that they needed do, then blogging wouldn't exist and someone's loss would be someone elses gain, and I would't be what I am today. Umm, I leave it up to you to decide if thats a good or bad thing. Was that a command to tottle through our day, or a intended tootles? We aren't as strong as we think we are, but God's alot stronger then we think He is. Victory is His, thank the Lord we are in His victory through Christ!

C. Bright dijo...

Ugh. If you're gonna point out every little spelling error that *I* make (hello here, I the world class spelling champ who misspelled her own name on checks before!!) I might as well not blog. Yes, Mr. Feanor, I want you to TOTTLER through your day because you stumped your foot on a lemon tree covered in poison ivy that squirted lemon in your eye for you impudence in bumping!!!!!

How's that?! :P

quirky dijo...

hey, thanks for, um, "posting" on my blog. wow. talk about mega comment. if you're so critical of my bridge repair abilities maybe i will just put a picture of the perfect finished job on my blog. so there! :-p

man, everyone has such awsome blogs. i guess maybe i'll have to start getting into some deeper stuff on mine. keep up the good work!

Jordan

Feanor dijo...

Sorry. There's a thorn for every rose on every rose bush. Of course some bushes have small roses and big thorns, but oh well.