martes, mayo 23, 2006

More on the job

Today was me first full day currating (curating? curing??).

In fact, my chief day was keeping track of the visitors to the gallery (putting a little line of paper on out “attendance sheet”). So when I was trained in the office, the other gallery assistants told me, with some concern, that I would have to find some way of keeping myself busy for 6 hours on a regular day. If only! I brought a whole slew of books that I didn’t even crack, ‘cause there was so much I wanted to get done on the computer, printing things and such.

I’m quite tart tonight so I’ll end with a nice pic of my new workspace in an old exhibit from last year:


4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Talk about a floor being so shiney, one can see themselves in it!! That's the shiniest floor I've ever seen. Pictures are interesting also.

Counting the days!!!! I may need to send you all a sign that says "Gone to Texas" like the early settlers used when they went "west". What do you think?

Amy Thorne dijo...

Sveetness!!! Can I get stuff to eat there???????????

Feanor dijo...

I smell spaghetti.

Joel and Stacey dijo...

Hi Candace!

I would love to see you again before you leave!! There is Bible study on Tuesday or Small World on Friday if you want to come for one of them. And you are more than welcome to spend the night at my house if you don't want to drive back... give me a jingle or just show up! :-) (my cell# is on facebook)