jueves, mayo 26, 2005

Didderdidderdidder....

Gosh I dunno. This whole blogging thing. ::sigh::

OK, for one I started it because it was a good way to connect with people -


!

[Attn: This grumpy sentence was just interrupted with a news flash] Wow. I just checked my email and found a letter from a missionary in Russia, just sitting there smiling at me. Our church sabbath school class has been studying missions, and we were each supposed to get a pen pal. Well back in February, one lady in our class gave me hers because she couldn't do a lot of emailing. I wrote the missionary then but she didn't write back, and anywho I heard that she was on furlough in the states (how ironic!). No less than 4 months later... She wrote back!! She apologized for not getting it sooner, said that she had just returned to Moscow and is ready to roll again.

What an unexpected nicey sort of surprise! I have to say that I was in a pretty despondent mood, but suddenly there it was - a letter from Moscow from a woman who was excited to hear about me, and thrilled to tell me whatever I'd like to hear about Russia. How cool is that?! Kindof zapped my little grumpy thing I had going.

On other more businessliker notes - I still don't know how my blogging's gonna go. I may just try to take a break for a while (since it seems that I'm not blogging anyway). Next Tuesday we're headed down to Texas for a few days for my graduation, so I prolly won't have time to write until after that. If you're a hoosier - gimme a big hug while you can, if you're a Texan - I can't wait to see you!!!

Arg, I can't be grumpy over logging right now, and still I have to write a graduation speech Whatta weird day this is going to be!

Oh, and the Sycamore Covenant Academy students (our church's part time co-op) are taking their last finals this morning - please pray for them!

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Graduation for Canny!!!! I am so excited. Can't wait!!!

Anónimo dijo...

That was me - I am excited.

quirky dijo...

HEY HEY HEY So am I! Yer comin home! YEHAW! I'm so happy :). By the way, I'm still open for the president of fan club position.

Anónimo dijo...

Oops. That was me

quirky dijo...

well well well, i can hardly contain myself! so do you only give hugs to hoosiers, and not texans?? look forward to seeing you and the fam.

p.s. this is actually jordan this time