lunes, febrero 02, 2009

this rocks my world

and should rock yours too...


Jet, Bring It On Back


arg, I tried to embed the video... but it won't let me. Oh well, you can click the link and see it nontheless....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4XLleCHiU4


Double arg, apparently you can only see it if you have a youtube account. Anywho, for the record it was a video of the group Jet singing an acoustic version of this song in a London studio. I certainly cannot endorse all of their music (I certainly haven't heard it all). Buuuut this one particular video happened to rock, and I happened to try to share it with you.

Well, there's my succes story for the day.... I'm gonna leave this post up so that at least you can see that I'm still alive and attempting to enjoy artistic experiences. Ciao!


No hay comentarios.: