jueves, agosto 21, 2008

conversación

little voice: You know… you really need to post on your blog. You’re officially back home now, and you told them that you wouldn’t leave it forever


me: Yeah yeah. But I have business to do this morning! I’ve already been bumming around. And you know all those emails I said I’d do last night? Well they still need to be written! Big important emails. Shouldn’t wait on them.


You told them you would post.


Wellll.


You promised!


I know!! Clam up! I have to prioritize!


Well look at you now. All you’re doing is lurching around Microsoft Word and cleaning out a jar of peanut butter. Prioritizing, are we?


Hey, my sustenance is important. No food. No Cabbage. No blog. Besides, with you nagging me like this I won’t be happy enough to write something good anyways. I won’t be able to tell them about all the coolness from New York, seeing mountains, or the fawn, or watching Olympics, or getting to know the Lord Jesus Christ better… none of that will come out; no excitement or joy or peace like I’ve had. All it will be will be grousing because I want to post but don’t have the time to write a good post because school is starting in four days and I don’t even know where all my socks are. They’ll all just see that I’m in process and still trying to figure things out, and then where will we be?!


Right where we’ve always been all along…


No hay comentarios.: