lunes, enero 02, 2006

The week begins again

Again, don't have much time (if you were to choose between breakfast and a bigger post what would you do?). Pastor Maginn of First RP Church of Phoenix preached a fine sermon and really encouraged all of us to go ahead and work on our New Years resolutions, but to make a commitment to read God's law in the 10 Commandments and realize that that is our resolution to obey him. Something good to think about.

There was a happy conclusion to the Ginny/Becky story. It turned out that I was misinformed Friday evening, and shortly after that post we were able to meet with them at Pancho's for a lummy feast. We're all just thankful that they can be here.

The cool, luscious, fresh-off-the-tree grapefruit are calling me, blessings to you in your new week!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

So glad to see your are blogging!!!! Know you are having a wonderful time. I have you in my constant prayers.
Much loooooove.

Feanor dijo...

Glad to see that you remember us blog readers even when having happy and exciting times in far away places. I'm praying for you.

Suzanne dijo...

Blog on, sister, blog on.

Amy Thorne dijo...

I want a grapefruit!