lunes, octubre 31, 2005

Bothers.

A week gone by and no post. If it is any comfort, last week was a cool week, an exciting week, an eventful-life-changing-direction-finding sort of week even.


And tomorrow I have a large Composition paper due.



And tonight's post is going to be wery short.












If you are wondering about the title (about the word itself, that is, not the period, I don't know where that came from) then this little notey will only help you or confuse you more:
If you are a family member or dear friend, I think that you may realize word that I might have used and suddenly become graitful.
If you are not and therefore clueless - consider yourself spared.
























































Congrats for scrolling all the way down here, but the post really was short, see?

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

A very short post indeed!. But I did scroll all the way down just to make sure.
Will you tell us about your week later, when you have time?

Joel and Stacey dijo...

Ok, well I guess I'll just have to "consider myself spared"
;-)

Suzanne dijo...

Hey, ya'll quite commenting - it'll just encourage shortness.