jueves, octubre 27, 2005

Beauties and Dangers of the season

We have been having such beautiful colors lately. What with the sunrises, the sunsets, and the brilliant fall foliage it's hard to steer straight on the way to school! I have been taking a few pictures of the sky, but what I could get for you today was just a couple clips of the tops of trees (perhaps I’ll steal from James, the master photographer, soon but this is what I could get myself). Enjoy!




Silly me for moving my hand, but you certainly get the impact of the color.





I love how the leaves glow in the morning! The trees in our neighborhood look like the northern apples, layers of gold and red and green.



And yet after my beautiful travels, I was attacked by the local wildlife. Such menace and peril!!

3 comentarios:

Luddie dijo...

That cat looks bored out of his mind.

Anónimo dijo...

Beautiful trees. I want to see them and YOU ALL.

Amy Thorne dijo...

Hooray!!! all is spiffy. Especially the cat (hint hint, josh!!).

And I especially agree with the point that my pictures are better.

Not really.

well....

you know

each ring