viernes, enero 12, 2007

WC!

For soccer people this means the world cup.

In China it stands for Wing Chun, a Kung fu system.

In Scotland we know it indicates the water closet (you Americans do the math).

In science it might stand for water column, a unit of preasure to the area of a column of water on Earth.

And we won’t even go into Warcraft, or White Castle, World Championship, or Wisconsin Central Railroad (you know you were thinking about it)

But if you’re Reformed Presbyterian

And a college student

In Indiana (or Ohio, or Pennsylvania, or Kansas, or wherever)

This

Means

WINTER CONFERENCE!!!!!

Oh yes!! To all who did not know that this was going to occur, you must pardon my absence on blogger to spend time with 129 fellow fuzzies (can you believe it?! One hundred and twenty nine people! A record! A hoard!!! A mob!!!!) at the delectabe Shangrila valley nestled in the midst of a Indiana… uh, paradise of uh corn. Yup corn.

For those of you who did know of this happening and happen to have happily registered

you shouldn’t be reading this post – go and PACK!!!!!

There.

Goodbye.

3 comentarios:

Suzanne dijo...

I'm an RP in Indiana who is a wanna-be college student (or at least I still occasionally have nightmares about that exam I missed.)

Can I go?

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for all 130 of you critters descending on our church for services and lunch on Sunday.

BTW: WC mostly stands for
Winston Churchill, the Woodpigeon

Anónimo dijo...

Yay to have the Indiana Jones back with us! The conference seriously wouldnt be the same without you dear.

the green sharpie! dijo...

I was so happy to finally see you then and again on Saturday!!!! WELAH!!!!! I love you.