martes, octubre 03, 2006

Let greenness be

Hi-Ya!

Yup, in the reading room again. I got out of a Spanish lecture and I made a quick dive to check my email, hoping that the minions of fellow UofGers (what do you call us all anyway?!) had left one computer free for me.

Haha, in luck today.

But, with a little leftover time before I tube, train, and car ride my way home, I thought I’d entertain you with a picture post of the estimable building wherein I sit.

Ye McMillan Reading room



The sun actually was shining for much of today (all praise be to God!), so the photo is accurate. But I must point out that if you actually walk from the Maths Building (maths, maths – these British!) you will not see the reading room from this angle. You are much more apt to discover the grim reality of Scottish weathering –


greenness. Yes, greenness from the rust, greenness of peeling paint, greenness from the green light streaming through the green trees.

Que sera sera. And in Scotland it will be green!

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Oh,I do hope I get to go with you to school one day. I will just look around and be very quiet.

Feanor dijo...

Oh hi.

Anónimo dijo...

I now have a xanga. Check it out! www.xanga.com/christa_19

Daniel Alders dijo...

Hmm. It looks cooler than SFA, oddly enough...

Amy Thorne dijo...

I bet some of your profs are royal ugly dudes.

the green sharpie! dijo...

O hello! I MISS YOU LIKE, A LOT!!!!!! :-D
Love,
ME

Feanor dijo...

How dare you diss SFA Danny boy? Oh wait, maybe its because SFA is the crumbiest school on the face of the earth. Yeah, that could be it.

In other news, I have a pimple on my nose. It makes me very sad.

Daniel Alders dijo...

uh... yeah