viernes, agosto 18, 2006

Murmur midstream

If you visit the that emotive encouragement which is James (whooooa, I’ve been in Great Britain too long!) or the tales of a minstrel mom you will know that we are about to disappear into the land of non-internet again. So those many and magnificent posts that you are so used to having from me may have to have their beauty sleep for a while. In reality, I’m deviously indifferent to the lost of the net when faced with the excitement of moving in/setting up/dare-we-say-decorating a new home. Yippeee!

I’ve been receiving a few emails from you peeps in the states which are a great encouragement to me. I’ve also just enjoyed spending these weeks with the family (which sadly lost our Captain Constantinople {josh}, but gained a Ginny of great standing!), woof!

Woof??? Have I ever said that before??? Well you may contemplate those depths while I slide once again into the void…

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Yay! moving is so exciting! But will look forward to when you get internet back. email me when you do.

Love ya

Anónimo dijo...

Yay! moving is so exciting! But will look forward to when you get internet back. email me when you do.

Love ya

Anónimo dijo...

ok whatever. my comp is acting up. at least you won't miss my comment :-)

Suzanne dijo...

Setting up is fast becoming a way of life for us.

Anónimo dijo...

Can't wait to come over.
Email me your address.
Love you

the green sharpie! dijo...

Cabby!!!!! At last! (My stupid computer hasn't let me on to your blog for the longest time. I haven't forgotten you...my computer wouldn't let me come :-/ But I am here now!!! :-P) Anyway, long story short...I MISS YA!!!!
-Love-
Me ;-)

Suzanne dijo...

Here we both sit on separate computers at the Airdrie Library getting some quick online time. I could just yell across the room at you if I wanted to tell you something, but this is much more fun. :-)

C. Bright dijo...

You're a goober :P