miércoles, diciembre 14, 2005

Taggeth was I

Ok, so I was trying to think of an original opener and it don't always pan. I at least have the privilege of being the first to continue Jordan's detestable tag just to get the thing over with!!

Five weird habits:

1. Eat Sun Chips only when I'm talking on the telephone, and then in frightful amounts.

2. Walk along a curb with one of my feet on the curb and one street below giving a hyper-giraffe sort of effect.

3. Drive slowly when I'm in an absolute time crunch and run around the house when I have nothing much to do.

4. Suck my teeth. You know, like what Samwise did.

5. Drink 3 - 4 cups of herb tea a day (of the same cranberry apple flavor).

Grr, could you tell that I was running out of idears before I started?!

And for my six victims I elect Ginny, James, Christopher, Mom, Jamey, and Nirmala (goodness, exhausted my list of blogger friends eh?)

Those unfortunates who have received this nomination must now post five quirky (no pun intended) habits of their own and chose six of their own pray. They must warn aforementioned pray in a comment on their blog and send them back to their own post for directions.

4 comentarios:

quirky dijo...

excellent work cabbage

Feanor dijo...

And she actually did tag six people, unlike a certain sneaky individual nearby.

Anónimo dijo...

Hey I had a ton of fun at Ester's party. It was really cool getting to meet y'all.(isn't it nice to hear "y'all" instead of "yous guys"?) lol anyway I hope the remainder of your visit is awesome, and hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Bennet. ;)

Suzanne dijo...

OK, I did my part to prolong the weirdness, but I will not impose upon others to reveal their inner weirdness.