martes, noviembre 29, 2005

gasp

I only have six more hours to be... however old I am.



What am I going to do?!?!?!?!









Oh yeah, write papers.




:P

Actually it must needs be said that I have a very coolio cool Thanksgiving break, I got to make two pumpkin pies and two slabs of cake (both of which have taken rather longer to eat than Jim's magnificent cheesecake!). We had a hoot all day Thursday with a few family friends and the loads of food that we gals cooked. Didn't play or watch any football, but got to share the couch with Benny for our family movie which about the same thing ;D.

And on the weekend (Friday through Sunday) I had a tremendous time with Ginny and Becky cruising Indy for a get-the-gals-together and also celebrate-with-Cabbage time. See Miss Ginny's post for a bit more illumination (note that the bruises were not my fault!). What she didn't say was that she unknowingly gave me my new rage for the season: mint hot chocolate. If you're ever at Starbucks and feeling non-coffee and/or stingy (I know, that only happens to me once a year too) get a peppermint hot chocolate and absolutely die like I did. Oh the joy!

5 comentarios:

Suzanne dijo...

Happy Birthday, Canny!

If you want to read
In a colorful way,
Check out my blog
It's for you today!

quirky dijo...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDACE!!!

quirky dijo...

oops, i was going to add to that, and accidentally clicked enter too soon. shoot, i'm embarrassed. one day i'll get smart and keep calendars with everyone's birthdays written on it. but have a good one. look forward to seeing you over christmas!

Amy Thorne dijo...

It would be rather difficult, says me, to see such a small person as Candace over such a large person as Christmas.

Feanor dijo...

Happy birthday Cabbage! I'm dreadfully sorry I didn't wish you one on the day, I couldn't remember the exact date and all. I knew it was near. SOOO Yeah, see you in a couple weeks. Goodbye