lunes, septiembre 19, 2005

I am alive

But I don't have the time to blog now.

Last Friday the Correspondent held a 9-4 retreat (or call out) and of course all of the editors had to be there to cheer on the troops. That took all of that day.

On Saturday I spent a blissful day pouring over books on Ernest Hemingway for a 5-6 page paper on his story "Hills Like White Elephants" that's due soon. I'd only recommend it (the short story, not the paper) if you're over 18 and willing to be majorly depressed. Hey, then why did I read it??

Yesterday we had church in the morning, Fellowship lunch after that, and then many people stayed because there is a group of young people who finished a church membership class and were interviewed for uh, church membership! Then we had a special evening time as a local Baptist church invited us to come over and share with them about Psalm singing, very cool!

Today I have to go to school early to make up for a computer class that I missed on Friday. From thence I shall haste* me to lunch, spanish, and literature.


*You know that you're a good spanish student when you begin to wonder if this isn't pronounced ahs-teh!!!

Tootles!!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Cool!!! Sounds like you're doing a lot of interesting things. I enjoy your blog and the fact that you are my wonderful granddaughter.

Amy Thorne dijo...

A sweet blog, old sis! Er....

keep running up trees!
keep licking strangers!
keep interperting messages from saturn!