viernes, julio 08, 2005

On the Road Again...

Hullo all. It seems that my leaving is the most constant source of posts – that shall be an interesting point of research some time...

Today’s matter, however, is to announce that I’ll be going to a church related conference in Kentucky tomorrow, and shall hence be unassailable by the wiles of the internet world until Friday. My loverly family (all five of them) shall be accompanying me on this journey, as well as a russet colored chap who happens to be our pastor’s son. The aprox. 6 hr ride shall be completed by the presence of Alexandre Dumas in the form of The Man in the Iron Mask. This conference may be a golden opportunity to get to know the presbytery better, so pray that God put His blessing on us. Tra la to you all, dahhlings.

7 comentarios:

quirky dijo...

ha, a russet colored chap... i like it. have a wonderful trip.

Joel and Stacey dijo...

Missed you on Tuesday! We had pizza, a great game of ultimate frisbee and an exciting movie. But I'm sure were having your own fun without us. ;)

C. Bright dijo...

Cool beans, Stacey. Oh yeah, had about all the fun I could take - if you call being taken to the limits of sleep deprivation and cafeteria food fun! Nah, it was a blast. I think that I'm gonna wear my yellow group identification bracelet a while in honor of the good times. :P

Feanor dijo...

So does that mean your home now? Welcome home, sounds like you had alot of fun, BUT, I thought you weren't coming home til Friday....it IS Thursday isn't it?

C. Bright dijo...

I was counting on being unassailable until that time. I got on the internet sonner than expected. Real blog later

Luddie dijo...

Booo... they had to have the movie night while we were gone? :(

Feanor dijo...

CABBAGE! You have not posted in 13 days, research shows that this is the longest silence in your blog history, whats up?